Over the last decade, information technology (IT) has undergone a complete transformation, evolving from a support function to an enabler for business enhancement and growth. IT environments have transformed from simple datacenters to vast cloud-based scattered systems.
Organization have also had to evolve their IT requirements, and CIOs look for partners who can help them to ensure an enhanced uptime, and with that fill the gap of technical knowledge that an in-house team may face in today’s fast changing IT landscape.
GBM Support Line Services works to provide service quality by being an extension to the customer’s existing IT team. Our key focus is to enhance the customer’s system availability through constant guidance, proactive system checks, and by being their single point of contact for any challenges on IBM Products.
Customers Desires …
- To have access to technical experts guiding you on best practices for installation and configuration
- To isolate problems and collect valid information to fix them.
- To address your technical queries
- To enhance user productivity through better system availability
- To minimize system vulnerabilities through preventive maintenance
We Deliver …
- Telephonic Support in English and Arabic and Remote Support (WebEx) through GBM Support Line covering peak p business hours Sunday to Thursday with an option of 24/7 and onsite support.
- Our centralized service desk connects you with our Technical Experts who extend their support to your software environment.
- SLA driven delivery model
- End–-end ownership of technical issues.
- We interface with software manufacturers on your behalf to manage problems and escalations.
- We own the issue until it is resolved and keep you informed on the progress.
- Tailor made preventive maintenance
- Quarterly reporting on issues raised
Remotely Support you through WebEx on:
- Guidance on installation, migration, and product fine tuning
- Guidance on backup and recovery procedure
- Guidance on product compatibility, functionality and inter-operability
- Identify non-bug issues and guide you on fixing them.
- Guidance on design and customization.
- Answer your “How to” queries