OpenPages GRC enables organizations to gain deep insight into all aspects of enterprise-wide governance, risk, and compliance with an integrated solution that can seamlessly adapt to unique risk management methodologies, taxonomies, and business practices.
- It provides core modules for Financial Controls Management, Operational Risk Management, IT Governance, Policy and Compliance Management, and Internal Audit Management.
- OpenPages GRC has been extended to deliver customer-driven solutions for: privacy and data protection regulatory compliance, vendor risk management, strategic risk management, business continuity management.
- OpenPages GRC is based on a model-driven application development framework that provides the foundation for all IBM OpenPages products and facilitates the rapid development of solution extensions while maintaining all the benefits of a tightly integrated platform.
- IBM OpenPages Product Extensions leverage a centralized repository and deliver integrated cross-solution business intelligence, reporting, dashboards, workflow, and security.
- Potential Market for OpenPages could include Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), government, healthcare, biotech, pharmaceuticals, construction, engineering, telecom and Information Technology (IT), mining and natural resources, energy and utility, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, retail and consumer goods etc.
Key buyers would typically include Chief financial officers, Chief risk officers, Director, internal audit, Director, operational risk, IT GRC directors/managers, Information security directors/managers, Vice president of risk management, Vice president of finance, Treasurers, Controllers etc