About GBM Learning Services
Leading IT training providers in the GCC
With over 1,000 comprehensive training programs on offer across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, GBM Learning Services trains over 3,000 IT professionals annually.
As an exclusive training provider for selected IBM technologies in the GCC excluding Saudi Arabia and a Cisco Borderless Network Architecture Specialized Partner status for the MENA region, GBM Learning Services is well suited to deliver cutting edge training solutions to fit a wide variety of needs.
Customers of GBM Learning Services benefit from:
- A balanced combination of theory and practice: All courses are designed to include a theory as well as hands-on workshops or case studies to provide the trainees with an opportunity to practice what they have learnt. This ratio in most of the technical courses is 50% theory and 50% practical.
- Cognitive factors in learning: The focus of this aspect is on the mental processes associated with learning. Intelligence, differences in learning styles, cognitive strategies, meta-cognition and knowledge are always taken into account by the trainers.
- Motivation: The instructors used by GBM are certified in their respective technologies with a rich hands-on experience and specially trained to motivate the trainees during the class by introducing discussions, questions and case studies.
- Personality, group and social factors: GBM's teaching methodology encourages the instructor and trainees to develop sensitivity to different personality traits. The Train The Trainer (TTT) program aims at providing the Instructor with the necessary knowledge and skills to facilitate maximum growth and learning by considering their social factors. GBM ensures that all their trainers are certified on the latest technologies.
- Best practices in assessment and evaluation: The course material uses quizzes, tests and challenging exercises to make on-going assessment by the instructor during the class.
- Widest selection of courses: Trainees get the greatest course selection. GBM offers the most comprehensive set of courses in the marketplace, from basic to advance. Trainees will get to choose from more than 1000 courses supporting a variety of hardware, software and industry technologies - including IBM, Cisco, Linux, ITIL, Project Management, VMWare, Microsoft and Soft skills.
- Learning effectiveness: Each course delivers specific skills by job role to ensure the exact results that the trainees want. GBM reinforces the materials discussed in lectures through hands-on labs to enhance the team's learning experience.
- GBM Classroom: Through the state of the art GBM training facilities in Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Pakistan, GBM offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, companies, and public organizations to acquire, maintain, and optimize their IT skills.
IT Education Services
With over 1,000 comprehensive training programs on offer across the GCC excluding Saudi Arabia, GBM Learning Services trains over 3,000 IT professionals annually.
As the largest and best skilled supplier of IT products and services in the region, GBM is well positioned to provide the most suitable training services through its Learning and Development Services.
Using the IBM Education Services worldwide resources, GBM can offer a comprehensive portfolio of services. IBM Education Services offers a comprehensive, flexible portfolio of technical training and education services designed to enable companies, public organizations and IT professionals to acquire, maintain and optimize mission-critical IT skills to address increasingly complex and rapidly changing technologies. As a result, customers will realize enhanced speed to performance, accelerated ROI, fewer errors and increased overall satisfaction. By clothing your IT solutions with training, you will also realize increased revenues.
GBM Learning and Development Services understand technology, and the impact it can have on the learning process. Using the power of e-business and Web-based technology, we can make learning more cost-effective, flexible and easy to deploy.
Through the state of the art GBM training facilities in Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Pakistan, GBM offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, companies, and public organizations to acquire, maintain, and optimize their IT skills.
GBM being the exclusive training provider for selected IBM technologies can deliver most of the IBM training courses that IBM offers worldwide with certified instructors from IBM / IBM Business partner worldwide. Additional to this GBM can also arrange to book participants for an IBM class or IBM Conferences and Technical University events anywhere in the world.
IBM courses are offered using IBM Authorized course materials with certified instructors and remote labs as per IBM standards. The classes are offered as Public offering where participants from multiple customers enroll for a scheduled course or as a private class exclusively for a single organization.
Some of the key points of Learning Services with global history:
- Over 60+ years of delivering learning solutions from simple to complex
- Best of breed instruction, from basic to advanced
- 1,000+ courses (20% new every year) - no equivalent in the industry
- Approximately 3 million student days delivered for more than 1 million students worldwide.
- Broad resources for services delivery
- 3000 Education professionals worldwide
- Training delivered in more than 55 countries and in 20 languages
- Most preferred IT training provider for complex environments worldwide according to IDC
- Training paths, methodologies and competencies to fit specific training requirements
- IBM certification to ensure proficiency using IBM software
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Steadfast follow-through on our commitments
- Consistently high customer satisfaction
Kindly refer to IBM, Cisco and training schedule tabs to view respective training.