- Validation of the project scope and proposed solution with the customer
- Proactive observation and reporting in case of any issues.
Facilities Qualification (Site Survey)
- Preparation and submission of Site Requirements Specification (SRS) document to the customer
- Visual inspection of the Customer space to verify site and building details, cabling details, indoor and outdoor requirements, existing network details (active and passive), power details, site environmental requirements, physical specifications, rack layout, security access and necessary logistics to deliver the equipment
- Reporting the status of site readiness.
Low Level Design Development
- Conducting technical workshops with the customer
- Gathering all technical requirements such as IP addressing, VLAN, Routing Protocols
- Preparation and submission of implementation ready Low Level Design (LLD) document with solution purpose, scope and objectives, assumptions and caveats, software versions, network overview, physical and logical interconnections, IP addressing scheme, network diagrams, modules, integration strategies, design considerations and best practices.
Migration Plan Development
- Collecting all the relevant technical details of existing infrastructure
- Identification of hardware, software, applications to be migrated (within scope)
- Performing risk analysis and reporting it to all stakeholders
- Preparation and submission of Migration Plan (MP) document with migration steps and rollback strategy.
User Acceptance Test Plan Development
- Finalizing the user acceptance criterion with the customer
- Preparation and submission of User Acceptance Test (UAT) document to be performed after project implementation.
Implementation and Acceptance Test Execution
- Verification of project inventory before mounting
- Supervision of mounting and cabling of supplied network components according to SRS and LLD
- Implementation of the complete project according to the low level design and migration plan (if applicable)
- User acceptance testing of the complete project.
Knowledge Transfer and Final Documentation
- Providing knowledge transfer sessions to the customer
- Preparation and submission of As-Built document.
Handover to GBM Support
- Handover of all technical details and documents to GBM Support department
- Conducting technical session with support team for medium to large scale project deployments.
GBM Implementation Services team has experienced, qualified and highly skilled resources with various industry-recognized certifications from multiple vendors. The team has deployed numerous successful projects ranging from small, medium to large scale nearly in all industries across the region and has by far achieved the highest customer satisfaction rating and feedback. GBM will continue to excel in implementation services to deliver projects with the highest quality standards across the region.