Our Information Management offerings include:
Enterprise Information Strategy
Exponential growth of information, complexity arising from disparate information sources, unstructured formats, and poor quality of data pose challenges to information management. GBM enables organizations to address these challenges and ensure return on information using an integrated enterprise information strategy approach. This discipline spans the information life cycle, from information strategy and architecture to compliance and governance
Master Data Management (MDM)
GBM offers an end-to-end suite of MDM services to address various needs for every critical master data domain and industry. GBM’s services range from offering consulting services to building a business case for a standalone MDM program, building a data governance framework, developing a data platform to support a transformation initiative, implementing IBM InfoSphere MDM, to undertaking sustenance programs.
Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
The exponential growth of information, heterogeneous silos, unstructured formats and poor data quality pose challenges in information management. They prevent businesses from utilizing information effectively. Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW) address these challenges by unearthing the hidden value in information assets to facilitate informed decisions. GBM offers end-to-end EDW services, Maintenance and Support covering EDW road map, EDW implementation using IBM DB2 Blu.
Big Data & Appliances
Whether data is local, in the cloud or both, you are quickly inundated with massive amounts of information. Social media, intranet collaboration systems and other data sources pose big challenges. But the volume, velocity, variety and complexity of Big Data can also be a huge corporate asset that you must exploit in order to thrive.
Don't get buried. We have the experience, skills and tools you require to turn your business problems into business insights.
Our Information Management team has built a robust set of big data service offerings using IBM technologies IBM Pure Data for Analytics (Netezza), IBM Watson Explorer, IBM Watson Streams to cater to customer needs.
- Big data strategy and roadmap definition
- Data visualization and analytics
- Idea to implementation
- Big data lab on demand
- Solution accelerators
Data Integration Services
As organizations increasingly look at strategic business initiatives, they are realizing that Data Integration is an essential tool in effectively leveraging the power of raw data. Also, business insights that need to be drawn are definitely impacted by the way the underlying data is collected, stored, combined and transformed.
GBM’s strong expertise in Data Integration related areas helps enterprises differentiate at the front and standardize at the core. GBM has extensive experience in implementing solutions using IBM InfoSphere DataStage
Our Data Integration offerings include:
- Data Integration Architecture Consulting and Definition - that helps enterprises align Data Integration technology in line with the growth needs of the business. Organizations are able to handle increased data volumes and complexity using this service.
- Batch Data Integration Services, Others – Real Time, CDC, Cloud, Unstructured, CEP – helps handle emerging Data Integration requirements of high volume batch services, real time services, unstructured data, Big Data and Appliance solutions. It aims to optimize the Data Integration infrastructure to handle increased data volumes and achieve more with less, by using the appropriate integration components in the overall architecture.
- Technology Migration, Data Integration Administration, Performance Optimization – are services that ensure efficiency in managing the Data Integration environment in terms of optimal hardware, software and people. They help optimize the overall cost of running the Data Integration environment to meet business requirements.
- Application Integration - ensures that data movement between multiple applications is optimized to keep the Data Integration environment easy to maintain. It is also important in order to avoid duplication of data in multiple places and to cater to the business requirements promptly that enables quicker decision making.
Data Quality and Data Migration
Lack of good quality data is seen as the biggest show stopper in a business transformation implementation. Over 70% of data migration projects are either running late, over budget or both. To enable organizations to reduce risk on account of data, we leverage the GBM’s Information Platform, its an integrated set of pre-built information building blocks that addresses information management across data, people, processes and technology. This platform helps organizations manage the life cycle of data and follows an integrated approach that leads to business benefits like information consistency and standardization of information processes among others. Information platform helps reduce the efforts in managing the Information Life cycle by 30%.