Tarasul helps organizations streamline the correspondence management processes by providing a centralized system for the organization’s incoming and outgoing correspondences.
Tarasul is built on Industry leading Content Management System IBM FileNet. While utilizing strong document management features of the IBM FileNet, Tarasul has functionality built to effectively manage the Incoming and Outgoing correspondences of the organizations.
Tarasul has a built in ad-hoc workflow system that routes the communication through a structured process. This makes the communications easier and more streamlined. The system also provides excellent search and reporting capabilities which helps the organizations to have complete control and visibility of the information.
User Interface is built on responsive web design principles which renders the end user experience on multi-platform and multi-device mode which helps in easy end user adoption.
- Intuitive and user friendly User Interface which supports Desktops and Mobile Devices
- Built in Arabic and English language support
- Easy to create, manage and track correspondence
- Routing the document/correspondence between users, departments
- Ability to scan and upload the documents both physical and electronic.
- Wizard driven approach for creating the document entry templates
- Extensive search and reporting capabilities
- Delegate the authority between users
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) integration to control security.
- Electronic Signatures support
- Email Integration
- SMS gateway integration
- Easy API based integrations with external systems
- HTML5 viewer which has built-in support for wide variety of documents.
- Faster implementation time with very low customization of native IBM FileNet product suite.
- Dedicated support team to provide application support.
- Easy upgrades when the new product versions are released
- Easy integrations with systems like SAP and Sharepoint
Tarasul received the National Records and Archives Authority Compliance Certification in Oman.